February will be over soon

I was right...ay, there's a tingle in me bottom, yarrr.
But not as bad as before.
I pushed myself this morning on the 15% incline of the eliptical and did 10 minutes at resistance 3, then 5 at 2, 5 at 3, 8 at 2 and the last 7 at 3. Right around 20 minutes I was hit with a profound exhaustion...not the usual out of breath, but that feeling I get sometimes when I run that I simply *must* walk for a bit. So I spent a bit of time more at resistance level 2 than I'd intended, but I figured that finishing the workout is better than stopping and huffing and puffing and not being able to start up again. I had a sip of water and went back at it, and by the end was back up to a nice pace. The friendly robot in the machine said I burned 462 calories so I'm happy. And I stretched out well (with cat help) and altho my butt is still a bit stiff, I feel great.
Today while waitin for the bus the sun started to rise....soon no more dark mornings! I can't wait! And there's a lunar eclipse tonight around 10 PM...I hope the sky is clear for me to take a few pictures or bundle up and go down to the river to watch it all.
It's a good day with lots to do, so I'm off to do it.
Have a great day everyone :)

Music to pant by: Leftfield - Leftism

1 comment:

Scrumpy said...

Oh, I just can't wait for the days to get longer!